Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Various Artists - Boneyard Metal Volume XVIII (2013)


C'est voila... I'm proud to present to you the third release of the 'Boneyard Metal Volume' compilation series in 2013, number 18 in the ever growing collection. It took about 3 months to make this one, but, and I hope you agree with me, it is worth the wait. As usual it spans the globe again, France, USA, Sweden, Germany, Italy, etc. Mind you please support the bands if you can...

Release Info:

Country: United Nations of Metal
Style(s): Heavy Metal, Power Metal
Type: Compilation
Carrier: MP3
Release Year: 2013
Label: Boneyard Metal Productions

Tracklist:

01 - MEGAHERA - Metal Maniac Attack
02 - WICKED LESTER - Blinded
03 - ARKHAM WITCH - Metal Queen
04 - MANIFEST - Concrete City
05 - INFINIGHT - Here To Conquer
06 - PARIAH - The Jonah
07 - MESSENGER - Earth, Water And Power
08 - RED EYES - Bloodshed
09 - BENGAL TIGERS - Evil Hour
10 - VOLTURE - Rulebreaker
11 - STREAM - The Hunter
12 - BANSHEE - Taming The Beast
13 - POWERSURGE - Drunk And Disorderly
14 - TABERAH - Necromancer

Download Info:

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
File Size: 157 MB
Host site: Zippyshare
Link: Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Hello Lord Bones

Thank you for choosing InfiNight at your last Boneyard Sampler!
We are proud that our music is appreciated by real connoisseurs.

However, before publishing a sampler, you should first take the agreement of the bands.
We are bound by contracts and so you could run into legal problems.
Therefore, please first inquire before the next release!

We hereby allow you to use our song "Here to conqer" for the Boneyard Metal Sampler XVIII.

Again ... We are very proud to be on your sampler.
You're doing a great job with your samplers!

And then a little advertising for ourselves...

You can listen to our new concept EP "The Vision" on http://infinight.restorm.com/albums/93119

More Information about InfiNight on...
http://www.infinight.de
http://facebook.de/infinight
http://myspace.com/infinightband

Rock on!

Marco,
InfiNight

Hi Marco,

I am flattered and honored for your comment on this post of the sampler!

Thank you for your permission to use the song "Here To Conquer" on this sampler, I really appreciate it. It is not my intention to "hurt" the bands, I put the songs on those compilations, it is merely to let world know what great music is available.

But will I take heed of your advise, I will try to contact the bands before I release my next one. I have the tracklist ready and the art work almost done for number XIX.

Hmm advertising on my site :) Sure go ahead. That makes me think of expending this blog in to much more or move into a bigger website then just a blogspot thing.

I am glad you like the work I try to here:)

Hope I can talk with you more, so stay in touch!